BFES Annual Variety Show! The event you all know and love is scheduled to take place during the winter. The Variety Show is always an exciting time for the BFES children to show off their talents!
* If your child is participating, one parent must volunteer in some part of the rehearsal or show. Volunteer positions will be assigned in the order that the forms are received. Thank you.
Variety Show K-2
Mahrukh Hussain | firstname.lastname@example.org
Variety Show 3-5
Susan Shankman | email@example.com
Rules and Requirements
- The Variety Show is not a drop-off event. A parent or designated adult must stay at all the events with the child who is participating. Your support and cooperation are greatly appreciated.
- Acts are limited to 2 minutes in length and will be cut and edited as necessary.
- Please submit a CD of your child’s music edited to 2 minutes 1 week before the Variety Show Day
- If a child does not attend the rehearsal, he/she CANNOT perform in the show.