Calling all families from BFES, our annual variety shows are coming up! The variety show is always and exciting time for our kids to show off their talents. If your child is interesting in participating, please note the important dates and details below:
Dates and permission form for grades K-2:
AUDITION ON 1/18/18 FROM 6:30-8PM AT THE BFES AUDITORIUM
REHEARSAL ON 2/8/18 FROM 6:30-8PM AT BFES
SHOW FOR K-2ND GRADERS IS ON FEB 11th FROM 4-6PM AT BFES
Dates and permission form for grades 3-5:
AUDITION ON 1/31/18 FROM 6:30-8PM AT THE BFES AUDITORIUM
REHEARSAL ON 3/1/18 FROM 6:30-8PM AT BFES
SHOW FOR GRADES 3-5 ON MARCH 4th FROM 4-6 PM AT BFES
Rules and Requirements
- The Variety Show is not a drop-off event. A parent or designated adult must stay at all the events with the child who is participating. Your support and cooperation are greatly appreciated.
- Acts are limited to 2 minutes in length and will be cut and edited as necessary.
- Please submit a CD of your child’s music edited to 2 minutes 1 week before the Variety Show Day
- If a child does not attend the rehearsal, he/she CANNOT perform in the show.
- Questions? Please reach out to Mahrukh at email@example.com for information related to K-2nd graders and to Sue Shankman at firstname.lastname@example.org for 3rd-5th graders.