Variety Show Details Yearbook Update Coffee and Conversation Bingo Night Stay Connected
Variety Show Details
Calling all families from BFES, our annual variety shows are coming up! The variety show is always and exciting time for our kids to show off their talents. If your child is interesting in participating, please note the important dates and details below:
Dates and permission form for grades K-2:
REHEARSAL ON 2/8/18 FROM 6:30-8PM AT BFES
SHOW FOR K-2ND GRADERS IS ON FEB 11th FROM 4-6PM AT BFES
Dates and permission form for grades 3-5:
AUDITION ON 1/31/18 FROM 6:30-8PM AT THE BFES AUDITORIUM
REHEARSAL ON 3/1/18 FROM 6:30-8PM AT BFES
SHOW FOR GRADES 3-5 ON MARCH 4th FROM 4-6 PM AT BFES
Rules and Requirements
- The Variety Show is not a drop-off event. A parent or designated adult must stay at all the events with the child who is participating. Your support and cooperation are greatly appreciated.
- Acts are limited to 2 minutes in length and will be cut and edited as necessary.
- Please submit a CD of your child’s music edited to 2 minutes 1 week before the Variety Show Day
- If a child does not attend the rehearsal, he/she CANNOT perform in the show.Questions? Please reach out to Mahrukh at firstname.lastname@example.org for information related to K-2nd graders and to Sue Shankman at email@example.com for 3rd-5th graders.Yearbook Update
YEARBOOK SALES are underway, so if you would like to take advantage of the early bird special, it is $20/book till January 31st! You can go to: ybpay.lifetouch.com and enter BFES’s job #11372018, or go to the PTA website and click on the yearbook link! Buy one today!!!
5th GRADE DEDICATION page submission deadline is February 2, 2018! We have sent home a hard copy of the flyer and an email with the specifications of what we will need. We are collecting ONE baby picture and ONE recent picture of your 5th GRADER (only 5th graders). Please let us know if you have any questions/concerns, email us @ firstname.lastname@example.org.
~ The Yearbook Committee
Coffee and Conversation
Come mingle with other Beverly Farms families while enjoying hot chocolate/coffee and dessert on Tuesday, Feb 6 from 7 to 8:30 PM at Beverly Farms. This is a great chance to meet people who make things happen at Beverly Farms – and to find out ways you can get involved. Kids are welcome.
Save the date! You won’t want to miss our BFES Family Bingo Night on Sunday, March 11th at 4:30 at Beverly Farms. More details to come.
1) Like “Beverly Farms Elementary School PTA” on Facebook
2) Follow @bfes_pta on Twitter
3) Sync your calendars with ours at https://goo.gl/NrJd8W
As always, please let us know if you have any questions or ideas, or if there’s anything you’d like to see happen at Beverly Farms. Contact email@example.com.