PTA Open Positions for 2018-2019 School Year
Our vibrant PTA is looking to fill various open board positions! Being involved in the BFES PTA is a great way to support our kids’ school, bring new ideas to fruition, get to know other parents, and work with the BFES staff! The board meets once a month.
Open positions include:
– VP of Programming (coordinates events calendar, handles room reservations, and acts as a liaison between BFES and after school activity vendors)
– VP of Communication (handles all communication strategy and publicity for the PTA)
– VP of Fundraising (organizes spirit nights and implements all other fundraising initiatives)
– Secretary (take and distributes minutes at all PTA board and general meetings, and helps compile and send Eaglet email newsletters)
– President Elect (shadows the current president for a year before becoming president)
– Treasurer Elect (shadows the current treasurer for a year before becoming president)
Please e-mail Rachel TODAY at firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested in learning more about these opportunities. We will be voting on the new board at the May 1st PTA meeting!