There’s no need to cook, tomorrow, Tuesday, April 17th! It’s Spirit Night at California Pizza Kitchen at the mall. Dine in, Carryout &Curbside any time that day and mention Beverly Farms by showing them our flyer, and we’ll receive 20% of the sale.
Hope to see you all there!
Yearbook Order Deadline
Don’t forget to buy your yearbook, $25/book till the end of April. Deadline is April 30th! Go to the link: ybpay.lifetouch.com/Order and enter the school code: 11372018. Email us if you have any questions: firstname.lastname@example.org
Staff Appreciation Luncheon – CALLING ALL 2nd GRADE FAMILIES! (and anyone else who would like to participate!)
Let’s host a staff lunch to express our gratitude to our amazing teachers and staff! We are going to call upon the 2nd grade families to host this luncheon on Friday, April 20th! In case any of our 2nd grade families (or anyone else) need a refresher, each month, I coordinate a Staff Appreciation Luncheon for the ENTIRE faculty and staff. We ask a different grade to “host” it so that different people have an opportunity to volunteer and the food is always different. These luncheons are a great way to show the faculty and staff our support and gratitude. Of course, anyone can volunteer to donate an item, however, we will be relying on the generosity of the specific grade that is hosting.
To make this as easy as possible, please sign up through the link below. You can drop items off at Nicole Kustner’s house (9027 Mistwood Dr.) On Thursday evening, or Friday morning by 10am.You can also drop items at the school. ALL DISHES WILL BE RETURNED. Please just let me know. Thank you for all of your support!! Any questions? Contact Nicole at email@example.com or 301-943-0182.
To view your sign up page, go to:
PTA Open Positions
Our vibrant PTA is looking to fill various open board positions! Being involved in the BFES PTA is a great way to support our kids’ school, bring new ideas to fruition, get to know other parents, and work with the BFES staff! The board meets once a month.
Open positions include:
– VP of Programming (coordinates events calendar, handles room reservations, and acts as a liaison between BFES and after school activity vendors)
– VP of Communication (handles all communication strategy and publicity for the PTA)
– VP of Fundraising (organizes spirit nights and implements all other fundraising initiatives)
– Secretary (take and distributes minutes at all PTA board and general meetings, and helps compile and send Eaglet email newsletters)
– President Elect (shadows the current president for a year before becoming president)
– Treasurer Elect (shadows the current treasurer for a year before becoming president)
Please e-mail Rachel TODAY at firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested in learning more about these opportunities. We will be voting on the new board at the May 1st PTA meeting!