BINGO NIGHT / SILENT AUCTION
Palanzo Martial Arts
Montgomery County Parks
Montgomery County Park
Profits from our event will be used to fund the PTA’s many cultural arts programs offered throughout the school year. The Parent Teacher Association (PTA) will use the donations received to provide assemblies, programs, and educational enrichments to all the children of Beverly Farms Elementary School.
SILENT AUCTION RULES
- By bidding in Beverly Farms Elementary School PTA’s (BFES PTA) silent auctions, each bidder agrees to these auction rules.
- All sales are final. There will be no exchanges or refunds unless otherwise noted. All items are “as is.” BFES PTA has attempted to describe and catalog items correctly, but neither warrants nor represents and in no event shall be responsible for the correctness of descriptions, genuineness, authorship, provenance or condition of the items. No statement made in this catalog, or made orally at the auction or elsewhere, shall be deemed such a warranty, representation, or assumption of liability.
- The auction item value listed is an estimate of fair market value. Items have not been appraised unless so noted. The amount you pay above this fair market value estimate is normally tax deductible as a charitable contribution. Please consult your tax adviser to clarify amount of deduction.
- Restaurant certificates do not include alcohol, tax, or gratuities unless specified.
- Payment for items purchased must be made in full on the night of the auction to the cashier. BFES PTA accepts cash, paypal, MasterCard, Visa, or a check made payable to BFES PTA. Please allow 30 minutes after the silent auction bidding has closed before reporting to the cashier.
- Following payments, you may pick up your purchases in the checkout area. You must show your paid receipt for items to be picked up.
- The purchaser must pick up all items the night of the auction, unless special arrangements are made. Any item left unclaimed, without prior arrangements, will be sold and proceeds will go to BFES PTA.
- BFES PTA reserves the right to add or withdraw items, without notice, to or from the auction.
- Unless otherwise specified, all auction gift certificates must be used within one year of the date of the auction.
- Each person bidding assumes all risks and hazards related to the auction and items obtained at the auction. Each bidder agrees to hold harmless from any liability arising indirectly from BFES PTA, their elected and appointed officials, members, and/or volunteers connected with the auction.
THANK YOU VOLUNTEERS
AND all the SSL Volunteers who made this possible
No Results Found
The page you requested could not be found. Try refining your search, or use the navigation above to locate the post.