Beverly Farms Shopping Reward Programs – Support Our School … One Transaction at a Time
Remember, you must register EVERY school year so please provide those digits again!
All you have to do is sign up… and shop! It’s easy. You can link the school by filling out your store card number online. Help Beverly Farms receive financial support from stores.  Every penny helps provide classroom materials, books and other financial assistance to Beverly Farms.  Don’t forget to have your families and friends participate as well! Simply click on the links below!

A+ School Rewards Program

  • Forgot your number? Please call 1-877-366-2668
  • To register go to
  • Enter first 3 letters of your last name and your Giant Card number
  • Choose Beverly Farms Elementary or 00745

Harris Teeter – Together In Education

  • Shopping at Amazon?? Go to instead of the regular Amazon site.  When you go there the first time, you’ll be asked to choose a charity. Please select “Beverly Farms Elementary School PTA.”  After that, BFES PTA will always be your default charity at, and our school will benefit each time you shop. 
  • Keep an eye out for Box Tops For Education labels on various household products.
  • Clip them out and submit them to Beverly Farms ES in your kid’s backpacks, so the school can earn funds.
  • For details on participating products, visit
  • You can provide your school’s ID number when making a purchase in any U.S. store or online.
  • Currently Office Depot is not able to link your accounts. You must credit each transaction with your school ID number. If you forgot to provide the school number, you can enter your transactions to credit your school anytime as long as it is still within the quarter in which you purchased. Click here to enter a delivery purchase.
  • Past purchases can be submitted to credit a school as long as they were purchased within the current quarter. To credit a past purchase to a school, click here to complete our short form. Click the corresponding tab to submit an online or in-store purchase. You will need your receipt to complete the form.